Ishak Pasha Palace
Ishak Pasha Palace (Turkish: İshak Paşa Sarayı) is a semi-ruined palace and administrative complex located in the Doğubeyazıt district of Ağrı province of eastern Turkey.
The Ishak Pasha palace is an Ottoman-period palace whose construction was started in 1685 by Colak Abdi Pasha of the Cildirogullari,the bey of Beyazit province. Construction was continued by İshak Pasha, who was to give his name to the palace and became the Pasha of Çıldır from 1790 to 1791. According to the inscription on its door, the Harem Section of the palace was completed by Ishak (Isaac) Pasha in 1784.
The Ishak Pasha Palace is one of the few examples of surviving historical Turkish palaces.
The palace was depicted on the reverse of the Turkish 100 new lira banknote of 2005–2009.